torek, 30. avgust 2016

Hello World!

A new page in my life and a brand new blog. My very first and very personal blog. I hope you will enjoy it and help me create it. 

So, who am I?? Well, an almost 30 years old single woman. I live and study abroad. I've recently finished an almost 4 years long relationship with a wonderful guy and even more recently a short love story with not so wonderful guy. I can say that the last year of my life has resembled a pretty shaky and fast drive. Full of changes, emotional drama and well....even I don't exactly know how I got trought it (well, I am not over it exactly, but I hope that the most of drama is over for now).

And now what?? Well, I've started to learn about myself, about psichology, positive thinking, astrology... I guess personal growth will be my number one priority in the next few months. Since summer has almost finished, I am frankly affraid what winter will bring. Sunny days give me a lot of energy, especially a positive one and help me stay positive in general, but dark and long winter nights will definitely be a challenge.

And of course, approaching my 30th year and still no sight of Mr. Perfect... Well, I would like to say that I love being single and that I am having so much fun!! Yes, I do, but it's so much funnier doing things togheter! Not alone all the time. (I've been single or in a long distance relatioship the most time of my adulthood), but I do crave (I've never felt something like this before) some phisicaly presence and connection. Well, they say, don't worry, you will find a perfect guy, because you are an intelligent, funny, perfect girl...but where the hell has he been hiding for so long??

Until the next time.

xoxo


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar